Submit a paper
Authors submit their paper to the European Journal of Dental Science with the understanding that their paper will be made freely available online immediately upon publication. After the manuscript is accepted the corresponding author will be required to accept a mandatory licence to publish agreement.
Check list for authors submitting papers to the European Journal of Dental Science
- The manuscript is sent to the Editor-in-Chief Apostolos Tsolakis to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The article is written in Microsoft Word
- The manuscript is not longer than 2500 words (each version), including figure legends and references. Longer articles will not be accepted.
- The manuscript consists of:
- Title page: The title should be concise, not longer than 10 words, Author names and affiliations
- Title page with the title alone without author data
- Abstract (limit 400 words)
- Introduction, Material Method, Results, Discussion,
- Figure and table legends on a separate page
- Agreement of all authors listed in the article submission
Address for Correspondence
Dr Apostolos I. Tsolakis 45, Tsimiski Str., Larisa, GR–412 23 Greece
Tel. +30 2410 257688, fax +30 2410 281884